Pages

Friday 19 August 2016

Apple Picking


This was the day that little Xavier had his first apple right off the tree. No more applesauce for this guy.


He delighted in being pulled along the rows of apple trees. He took his role as guardian of the apple filled bags very seriously.




I wanted to keep everything 'orchard' colours so stuck went with red, green and brown as my theme colours. I couldn't resist adding an apple core to my layout as Xavier left quite a few of those in his wake as the afternoon wore on.




The sketch my layout it taken from is posted on the Stick It Down blog. In fact on the 1st of each month there are three sketches posted; a single, double and a card. Whether a card maker or layout junkie you'll find more than enough to inspire you.


Double Page Layout

Single Page Layout

Card Layout


As a member of the Stick It Down Design Team I'm always excited to see everyone's creations.
I'll be dropping by your blogs to see more of your showcased talent.



No comments:

Post a Comment