Pages

Monday 19 October 2015

Rocky Mountain Adventure

I'm Finished!

This is the last layout in my Vancouver 2012 album. Actually it turned out to be two albums and 80 layouts. It wasn't until I started putting it all together that I realized what a massive project it had turned into.

I've just come back from this years' vacation and promised myself no more than one album. Let's see how that works out. :)

The Rockies were so beautiful. Travelling up Whistler in the gondola gave me an fabulous opportunity to get pictures from a great vantage point.

 
 The layout is from the October Stick It Down double page sketch, designed by Ali Gage. I so enjoy participating with Stick It Down as one of their double page team Members.


For embellishment I used some "Sea to Sky" Highway 99 stickers I purchased at a shop on the mountain. I mounted them on chipboard so I was able to layer them in a grouping. I also added a BC button. It's amazing what trinkets you can find in gift shops to use on a layout.
 
 
Having fallen in love with this particular Bo Bunny paper from its Safari collection, I had to do the title in it as well. With layers of brown and grey behind the letters, the shaded "tin" look of the paper really popped.
 
 
There are also great single page and card layouts on the site. Whatever your fancy there's a sketch for it. Be sure to link up your design. The link is active until the end of October. 
 
It would be great to see your design chosen by the Design Team at the end of the month. With your design chosen you'll be back with us as one of our Guest Designers.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment