Pages

Monday 19 January 2015

hoo, hoo-hoo are you?

Sam has such an expressive face. There's never any wondering if he's happy, sad, confused or silly. His face will tell you in no uncertain terms just how he's feeling.

This is one of my favourite 'Sam Looks'. Once I found the owl paper in my stash the title flew onto the page.

 
The sketch is by Laura Whitaker and appeared on Stuck?! January 15th, 2015. I loved the layers this sketch suggested. You'll like it too.

 
A few Silhouette cut files, an owl with googly eyes, and I was finished.
 
 
 
 

4 comments:

  1. Now this is cute! Love that pic, the papers and embellishments! Thanks for playing along at Stuck?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally agree...this is just SO CUTE! What a little darling! Great job on the layout....the owls are perfect! Thanks for playing along with Stuck?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness, he is adorable! I love his face too. Great paper choices, they are perfect. Love all the details too. Thanks for joining in with us at Stuck?!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such an adorable page and that photo is priceless. Thanks for playing along with Stuck?! Sketches

    ReplyDelete