Pages

Tuesday 30 December 2014

Puzzle Me This

I am so very excited to have been selected to join the Stick it Down Design Team. My thanks to the team for giving me a challenging and fun opportunity.

My first reveal for Stick it Down is today's "5th Tuesday Challenge"! This is where you get to go through the Stick it Down archives and use any sketch that you loved but missed playing along with, or use your favourite sketch again!

I decided to continue on with my summer vacation pages. As crazy as it sounds, I was fascinated by doing puzzles during my vacation. I'm an early riser so puzzles became my entertainment while I waited for the others to rise or return from fishing. Somebody had to come home, or get up, to cook me breakfast. :)


As I could choose from any past 2014 sketch, I opted for this great sketch by Brenshevia first posted by Stick it Down on July 15th. The great layering made it possible for me to incorporate a puzzle page and lots of puzzle like embellishments.

 
 
Layers and embellishments are so much fun to play with.
 

3 comments:

  1. Glad to be on the team with you...This is so terrific!...just love your interpretation and the scrabble letters!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ronna - I love everything about this page - SO FUN!! Your title is FAB!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha! I love that someone cooked for your vacation! Bliss! Welcome to the team!

    ReplyDelete