Pages

Tuesday 14 October 2014

Trick Or Treat

It was 1985 and Rambo First Blood had been released that summer. As soon as Richard saw the movie he made it clear he was going to be dressed as Rambo for Halloween.  I swear if he popped out of one more hiding place wielding that blasted machine gun he'd have been lucky to live until October 31st.

Erica on the other hand was going through a princess phase. Come to think of it she's still a princess. Obviously her adult persona is a result of that early childhood Halloween costume.

Halloween went smoothly. Richard didn't shoot Erica and she didn't turn him into a frog. Lucky really.

 
I played along with Little Red Wagon challenge #259 "Spooky Spooky". The sketch is from Paper Secrets and designed by Kelly Holifield.
 
 
I had a lot of fun making this page. I'm loving this "retro" photo phase I'm going through at the moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment