Pages

Monday 27 October 2014

Harvest Memories

Our Thanksgiving dinner this year was a lesson in mathematics. It turns out that a 30 lb. turkey does not fit in a pan designed for a 20 lb. bird. It also became apparent that 30 lbs. of turkey is way too much for six people. From what I understand turkey soup and turkey pot pies are still under construction at Erica's.

Jorge, (our family names its turkey before roasting), was delicious and a great centerpiece for our harvest memory. I'm told we name our poultry because calling him "the bird", or "dinner", seems so impersonal. What a weird family I have.


For this layout I used the Fall Harvest Memories Kit by Scrapmuch?
 
 
I added a few vines, one on each page, and Polaroid frames to highlight the main content of my Instax instant photos. Instax is a great to go from photo to craft room in 5 minutes. The rest of the layout was as provided.
 
Unfortunately the kit is no longer available. You've got to get to them quickly. Scrapmuch? kits are so popular.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment