Pages

Friday 1 August 2014

Really? I'm Published!

WOW!  
 
 I'm thrilled to have been published in
"Inspired" Magazine Issue 4
 
 
Being published for the first time is beyond awesome!
 
I'm on page 57.

Check out my entry "Cinder~fella".
 
I used the May 1st challenge sketch from Stuck?! Sketches, for my layout and combined it  with the May Colour Challenge at Scrapmuch?
 
 
Scrapmuch?, by random draw, from the colour challenge entries, named my layout as challenge winner, so Liam has won twice for me.

 
Special thanks to my wonderful friend Danie who encouraged me to enter. I was a bit short on confidence so her 'push' was both needed and much appreciated.
 
 
 
I can't wait to try again. You should too.
Check out what they're looking to find for "Inspired" Magazine Issue 5.

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment